Currently Hiring For:
Night & Overnight Dog Walker & Pet Sitter
(Shifts: 5:00 – 8:00 and 9:00pm – 7:00am)
Service areas include: Miami Beach, Midtown, Edgewater and Wynwood
- – Must 21 years or older
- – Must have reliable transportation (Car, Scooter and Bike OK, no buses)
- – Must have a smart phone (must be able to send photos and text)
- – Must LOVE ANIMALS
- – Must have a FLEXIBLE schedule (for last minute reservations)
- – Must be OK with walking in the RAIN and HOT temperatures
- – Must be punctual, organized and manage time well
- – Must be detail oriented (for pets with medications, special diets or special needs)
Our Ideal Dog Walker / Pet Sitter:
- – Someone who is looking for supplemental income (has a FT job and is looking for PT work)
- – Is a stay at home mom or mom with free time
- – Retired individuals
We are looking for individuals who absolutely LOVE animals! Slobber dirt and vomit included, if you are squeamish or don’t enjoy getting dirty or being outdoors THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU.
Have previous experience with animals whether it be your own or from previous work experience.
Are responsible and honest. You will be entering clients’ homes and dealing with their pets which means you will be responsible not only for their pet but their belongings as well.
Someone who is organized, detail-oriented, punctual and have flexible schedules. We deal with many pets who require medications or have special diets and must be handled accordingly. Being punctual is IMPERATIVE as one late visit in your schedule could back up your entire schedule which in turn means dogs don’t get out when they need to and have accidents in their homes!
Have excellent customer service and great with people. (Just because we work with animals doesn’t mean we don’t also work with people… unfortunately our furry friends can’t write checks!)
Must be patient and able to deal with pets of all temperaments and sizes (i.e dogs that love pulling, jumping or barking)
- – Rewarding work with animals
- – Being outdoors enjoying the Miami sun
- – Competitive pay
- – Flexible schedules
- – BONUSES!!!
If you are interested in being a member of TLS
** Please avoid using the Contact Form on the site, this is reserved for clients with questions.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. RESUMES OK. Be sure to include a cover letter and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit! (Lori@TheLitterSitter.com)